Job reference: 305876
Location: 5001 - ADELAIDE
Job status: Ongoing
Eligibility: Open to Everyone
Full-time role, working 37.5 hours per week
The Membership Officer ensures the effective administration of the Art Gallery’s general membership program and the implementation of its relative program and initiatives to support growth and retention.
Key Selection Criteria:
- High level database experience (preferably using The Raisers Edge)
- Experience working on a membership program and/or in stakeholder management
- Knowledge and experience of financial systems including reconciliation processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills; confident and professional approach dealing with a wide range of people
- Demonstrated understanding of the arts and cultural industry with experience in an art gallery, museum or other cultural organisation.
Essential/Desirable Qualifications: Degree or diploma in business, communications and/or relevant discipline is desirable.
Some out-of-hours work will be required. Engagement in this role may be subject to a satisfactory Department for Communities and Social Inclusion background screening check.
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to submit a curriculum vitae and written application of no more than two pages, demonstrating their suitability for the role by addressing the key selection criteria in the Role Statement. Applicants are to include the name, address and contact number of three current referees, one being your current line manager.
Applications to Margaret Bicknell must be via iworkforSA.
Applications close: 20/03/2018 6:00 PM
- Membership Officer ASO3 Art Gallery Role Statement.pdf
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Art Gallery of South Australia
Adelaide SA 5000
T 61 8 8207 7000
F 61 8 8207 7070
Email the Art Gallery
Open daily 10 am to 5 pm
(closed 25 December)