With the Gallery's collection as the backdrop, view works of art on display, engage in artist and curator talks and participate in workshops. This session will support educators in delivering Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Histories and Cultures content in an inclusive and meaningful way with a key focus on cultural understanding.
This one-day program will include:
- Presentation by Reconciliation South Australia
- Curator talks and workshop by Nici Cumpston and Lisa Slade
- Kaurna language session
- Artist talk by Jonathan Jones
When 19 July 2018, 9.30 - 4.30
Where Radford Auditorium
Cost $95 educator $60 pre-service educators
Recommended All educators and pre-service educators.
*Special $350 package for country and regional educators (valued at $450) includes:
- Printmaking Workshop with Simone Tippett, 17 July
- En Plein Air Painting on the River (includes ticket to Colours of Impressionism), 18 July
- How to teach Aboriginal Art, 19 July
To take advantage of this special offer please email email@example.com
The Gallery’s Learning and Educator programs are supported by the Government of South Australia through the Department of Education and Child Development.