Copyright © 2012 Art Gallery of South Australia
- Copyright in this Site is owned by the Government of South Australia.
- Copyright in the material included on this Site is either owned by or licensed to the
Government of South Australia. Copyright in the material provided by the Government of South
Australia agencies and instrumentalities and non-government organisations belongs to those agencies
- Apart from any use permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, the Government of South Australia
grants visitors to the site a licence to download, display, print and reproduce this material for
private use or for non-commercial purposes only.
- No licence to publish, communicate, modify, commercialise or alter this material is granted.
For reproduction or use of the Government of South Australia's copyright material beyond this
limited licence, permission must be sought from the relevant agency or instrumentality of the
Government of South Australia, as identified in the relevant WWW page.
- That permission, if given, will be subject to conditions that will include a requirement that
the copyright owner's name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is
reproduced or quoted, either in whole or in part. No permission to reproduce or use the Government
of South Australia's copyright material, other than expressly stated above, is to be implied by the
availability of that material on this Site.
- Trademarks used in this Site are the property of their respective owners.
- The Government of South Australia has undertaken reasonable enquiries to identify material
owned by third parties and secure permission for its reproduction. Permission may need to be
obtained from third parties to re-use their material.
Detail: Keith P. Phillips,
Pyrotechny, 1945, Adelaide, Gift of the Phillips Family